Freemasons at work!
On the 27th of December 1850, the foundation stone of a Masonic Temple, on Mount Zion, was laid by the then governor of the island, the Right Hon. Lord Harris, assisted by Bro. Daniel Hart, W.M. of Philanthropic Lodge, No. 585, and a numerous assemblage of brethren, and the gentry of the island.
On the 11th of September 2021, the Brethren of RPL came together to do maintenance and restoration to our beloved Temple. Though the labours of the day were very tedious, we were rewarded with the harmony of the brethren being gathered together once again.